Thursday, January 16, 2014

Making Fantastic Mr. Fox



This has got to be my all time favorite stop motion film. 

Not only is this my favourtie movie, but it's also made by my favourite director, the brilliant Wes Anderson. I can't begin to describe why this movie is one of the most creative thing I've ever seen in my life. The entirety of it is simply perfect. The feeling I get when I watch this movie is indescibable, but to sum it up, this movie makes me really happy. It's amazing to what extent they went to in making all the little details we see in the movie. Everything feels hand made and crafty. I love the warm fall like color scheme, and who doesn't like animals in tiny little outfits!  I also love the vintage feel to it, but that's just a Wes Anderson trait. Not to forget the quirky humour, the amazing soundtrack and all the big shot celebs who do the voices. If I was ever to make my own stop motion short one day (witch we will soon), it would defenitely be inspired by this movie.










No comments:

Post a Comment